Nice Way to Start My Monday!!

Hi all!! Miss me? No? Okay, no hard feelings :p This is my first post after the assignment where I had to report my progress on the Game Project is done! Meaning to say: this is my first post that I write because I want to. Well, actually it is greatly influenced by my beloved students :) I temporarily teach at a local university in my city, and this semester I have the chance to teach this great class called CRW. It stands for Critical Reading and Writing. At first, it felt like a nightmare! Why? 'coz it is 4 credits in a row!! Can you imagine teaching for more or less 3,5 straight hours?? I was confused of what to do so that they wouldn't sleep out of boredom. Fortunately, they are great students ^^ They're very cooperative and we're just like friends :) Since they are the subject of my thesis, so I ask them to make a blog each. Looking at their blogs made me think. I should also do the same thing like what I've asked them to do. So, here I am, back to writing some posts again :) This time, it'll be more to my personal life, so.. hope you enjoy it ^^ This is the my mum's freshly cooked "RICA-RICA" (traditional food from Manado, my dad's hometown)
and this is the second cooking called "ISI LALAMPA" (also from Manado)
I helped my mum cook (which I rarely do 'coz i don't like cooking :p) Well, okay, actually I was just mixing them up :p Anyway, they taste GREAT! I put some rice on the pan, mixed it with the remaining food, and ate them ^^ What a nice way to start my Monday :) It's pouring outside now, and this warm n delicious food makes it perfect! Okay guys, hope u'll also have your own nice way to start YOUR Monday ^^ See you soon!! and.. thanx, Mum!! You're the BEST!!

Comments

Kevin B said…
Hi Pat, saya senang bahwa anda lanjut komentarmu yang menarik, dan saya ada waktu cukup untuk menjawab itu. (Saya memaafkan kepada semuanya bagi ucapan yang kurang bagus tetapi perlu menggunakan bahasa Indonesia atau akan lupa itu. Semoga lebih banyak praktek di blog ini akan membantuku, dan kalian bisa mengertiku.) Boleh resep rica-rica asli disajikan? Sedang terletak di Australia, saya mau memasak macam-macam makanan Indonesia selain nasi goreng dan sapi rendang, keduanya yang terkenal disini sudah. Bisa berikan cara rahasia bikin itu?

Popular posts from this blog

Ordinary Monday

New Semester, New Challenge!