Ordinary Monday

Hi all,

I'm skyping while writing on my blog now ^^ It's fun!! Today I only had one class to teach, so.. I used the rest of my time to browse for the teaching materials that I'm gonna need tomorrow. Then, after I finished teaching, I coordinated with my partner to meet tomorrow. We're gonna discuss the game project. Hopefully tomorrow will be the last day we talk about and work on our game project. (meaning: Please God, let us finish our mid-term project tomorrow. Once again, FINISH!!) :) IF we do, we can focus on our next project :p

There's nothing interesting happened to me today. Just an ordinary day. But I thank God that I can get to the campus before it rains :p I replaced one of my colleagues to teach Pronunciation class today. Gosh, what a class! It was exciting, I've always liked Pronunciation subject. But to teach it, that's a whole lot different. It was very tiring :p The students and I were extremely thirsty after we finished a couple of lines >< Fortunately, the students're cool and funny people, so we enjoyed our misery :)

Okay, now, about the game, hmm.... I really don't make any progress today. Like I've told you earlier, my partner and I are busy people :p, so nobody can expect us to meet each other everyday. Today's progress (if you want to say it that way) is arranging a meeting with her tomorrow to work on our project. So, guess there's nothing I can say until the end of the day tomorrow :p

Owh..about the Skyping activity that I did just now. Honestly I didn't know that there was gonna be an online class meeting via Skype today. It was supposed to be yesterday, but only one person showed up, so I thought it was cancelled. Turns out that it's held today. Thanks to one of my classmates, I could join the conference call on time :) So, there were the lecturer and the assistant, plus two of my friends. It's fun ^^ We talked about the subject, what we should do this week, our other projects, and a bit chit chat here and there. So, no, it was nothing serious at all. Well, in some parts it's serious, but not entirely :p

We plan to do it again next week on Sunday. So, you can say that even on Sunday we have a class :p Someone should definitely give us the student model award :D Hm, some bad news: we were told to submit our MJENI project design this Wednesday. It means just TWO more days. God, if only (and I'll say this again and again) 1 day is 48 hours....

Ok folks, guess that's it for today. Again I'll say: keep your spirit high!! God bless us ^^ Good night everyone.. Have a nice sleep :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nice Way to Start My Monday!!

New Semester, New Challenge!