Tipped Eyes

Hi all!!

Straight to the point: game progress? It didn’t work as I’d expected yesterday. My partner and I planned to meet today to work on 2 more images. But thanx to the very hactic schedule we have today, we felt so exhausted when we finished our last classes at around 6 p.m. So, we decided to delay our meeting today, for the sake of our health :p Besides, we still have to make a power point presentation for tomorrow’s class (which we haven’t made of course ><). As a result, there was no images produced today -.- no worries, though. There’s still tomorrow  I’m sure we’ll be able to do better if we’re in a good condition, meaning in the condition where we can fully concentrate in doing what we do.

Tomorrow will be Friday. I love Friday! The end of Friday, to be specific. ‘coz it means I’ll be able to rest for the whole day (if not interrupted by anything) on Saturday. Go Friday!!  I’ve been planning to watch some movies, play some games and relax at home. Please God, don’t let anything ruin my “perfect plan” 

I feel very tired right now. Maybe it’s because I’ve just finished reading the materials for our presentation tomorrow. There aren’t too many pages to read, but still I find difficulty (as always) to understand the points meant by the chapter :p Anyway, I’ve got the rough picture. Tomorrow morning I’ll meet my partner to discuss this. Hopefully she can understand the parts that I don’t understand, and I can also understand the parts that she doesn’t understand :p In other word, I hope we can complete each other for the presentation tomorrow so that we can deliver a good and meaningful presentation 

Okay folks, that would be all for today. Actually there’s still many things that I want to share, but I can barely open my eyes widely (apart from the fact that I have slanted eyes). So, I think it’s time for me to go to sleep. Have a nice sleep everyone! God bless us ^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ordinary Monday

Nice Way to Start My Monday!!

New Semester, New Challenge!