Four Days Synopsis

Olla ^^

I have to say that the past 4 days were not my best days :p There's so much going on. Some old problems added up with some new troubles, so I couldn't take it anymore, at least my body protested first, forcing me to take some really good rest without any disturbance. I shouldn't tell you ALL my problems 'coz that will make this blog seems pathetic, right ^^ I just can say: dealing with emotions WELL is not one of my characteristics. I'd say it sucks! That's exactly why I prefer dealing with animals rather than people, coz animals, esp dogs, never lie. They're straightforward; everytime they make mistakes, they apologize and try to make it up to us. Needless to say, only a few people do the same thing in the exact same situation. Living on our own in peace is much better than living with other people full of arguments, suspicions and anger. But, hey, that's only my personal opinion :)

Now, since I've been absent from blogging for about 4 days, I should catch up and keep you updated with the newest issue, right?! Well, I proudly say that my partner and I have finished the game!! It's really finished!! I couldn't believe it at first, but it IS finished!! We were and are still so happy ^^ As I've mentioned earlier, we messed up with the formulas so it ended up with "creative arrows errors". But it made the game more challenging and indeed it is challenging, but neither of us (me and my partner) was able to win the game T.T It's so... difficult! But, hey, better to be challenging in the sense that it's a bit difficult rather than too easy, right? :D (what a lame excuse :p)

Ok, so...the game is now finished, but we still need to make the documentation. I'm not really sure what it should look like 'coz we haven't got any samples or models yet. But since the due date is only 3 days left, I guess we should just do the best we can ^^ So, we'll start planning tomorrow. "tomorrow" is always a good word, 'coz it cntains hope for a better situation or future ^^ so, according to what I believe, I hope tomorrow we will be able to finish it, or at least start finishing it :p

Once it has finished, there are still lots of assignments waiting. We already have full schedule for the next 2 weeks to do a presentation and submit a paper. Really hope God will help us finish all of them well :) Okey doke, that would be all for today, and I hope this would summarize the four-night-absence ^^ See you soon and God bless us...

Comments

Unknown said…
animals apologize for their mistakes is one weirdest thing I've ever heard. can they? @_@

Popular posts from this blog

Ordinary Monday

Nice Way to Start My Monday!!

New Semester, New Challenge!