Game (Not Yet) Over

Hi all!!

Turns out that we still have the problems on the game (ouch..). The sprite character that we used is in the form of an octopus. Originally, the octopus is surrounded by a bubble and then a larger white box frame on the outer part. We have edited it using Photo Shop so that the box and the bubble became transparent. So, when we play the game, the sprite should be merely the octopus without its' bubble and frame. But when we try to run it on the phone, suddenly the bubble and the box appeared!! So, I guess we will still have to "fight" with Photo Shop tomorrow :)

There is also some problems concerning the format of the documentation. Some of my classmates made it in the form of a tutorial. Some said that it should be in the form of (nearly) a thesis, and I really certainly absolutely hope that this is not right :p I really think it's better if we ask directly to the lecturer to get a clear and true answer, right? I personally hope that the documentation will take form as the daily report on the progress of the game on the blog :) since I have reported about it (almost) everyday :)

Anyway, tonight a friend of mine taught me some things that are very useful ^^ I'm really grateful for that. Hope I can also help someone, just like what he has done :) Well, today has been a very tiring day, both physically and mentally. I had classes since morning and then I had the research class, which made me so.... dizzy. We were told to come up with a topic for our thesis next week. To be honest, I haven't even thought about thesis at all, so you can imagine how dizzy I was when I heard that word ><

Ok, that would be all for today. Thanx to the unstable connection to the Internet, this article will be published at some time past midnight :p

Well, have a nice sleep all! God bless us...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ordinary Monday

Nice Way to Start My Monday!!

New Semester, New Challenge!